How frightening is this:
- According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you’re not counted as fully vaccinated until a full 14 days have passed since your second injection in the case of Pfizer or Moderna, or 14 days after your first dose of Janssen, despite the fact that over 80% of deaths after the vaccines occur in this window. How convenient.
- Anyone who dies within the first 14 days post-injection is counted as an unvaccinated death. Not only does this inaccurately inflate the unvaccinated death toll, but it also hides the real dangers of the COVID shots, as the vast majority of deaths from these shots occur within the first two weeks.
- The CDC also has two different sets of testing guidelines — one for vaccinated patients and another for the unvaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, CDC guidance says to use a cycle threshold (CT) of 40, known to result in false positives. If you’re vaccinated, they recommend using a CT of 28 or less, which minimizes the risk of false positives.
- The CDC also hides vaccine failures and props up the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” narrative by only counting breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization or death.
- Hospitals are still also reporting non-COVID related illnesses as COVID-19.
In a June 30, 2021, appearance on Fox News, epidemiologist and cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough pointed out that “It is very clear from the U.K. Technical Briefing19 that was published June 18 that the vaccine provides no protection against the Delta variant.”20
The reason for this is because the Delta variant contains three different mutations, all in the spike protein. This allows this variant to evade the immune responses in those who have received the COVID jabs, but not those who have natural immunity, which is much broader.
Even so, the Delta variant is far milder than previous variants, according to the U.K.’s June 18, 2021, Technical Briefing.21 In it, they present data showing the Delta variant is more contagious but far less deadly and easier to treat. As McCullough told Fox News:
“Whether you get the vaccine or not, patients will get some very mild symptoms like a cold and they can be easily managed … Patients who have severe symptoms or at high risk, we can use simple drug combinations at home and get them through the illness.
So, there’s no reason now to push vaccinations.”
There obviously is a reason since vaxxinations are being pushed as hard as they possibly can. The problem, however, is that we don’t know what that reason is.
And there is this as well: Soaring through the roof: Vaccine deaths skyrocket.
The report explained the Vaccine Adverse Event Report System gets more than 60,000 reports each year, including 1,400 deaths that are documented on average.
But since COVID was unleashed on the world, “there have been 14,701 deaths reported,” the report said.
And this is obviously only since the Covid vaxxination program began.
you added: “Hospitals are still also reporting non-COVID related illnesses as COVID-19”.
I can add: “[T]his has to do with the fact that COVID hospitalizations are reimbursed at a higher rate than would say, your typical health insurance plan. Congress set aside 100 billion dollars for hospitals from the CARES Act to help with this issue.”
in a perfect world this would be ALL about health… but unfortunately this is about money (made possible by the high level of regulatory capture)