How Effective are the Vaccines? is the question asked by David Solway. His full answer is at the link, but here is how he beings.
Despite the steady drumbeat from the media, government agencies, Big Pharma and the established medical bureaucracies attesting to the safety and effectiveness of the COVID vaccines, those who remain skeptical of their trustworthiness advance a range of countervailing arguments.
- The vaccines are really panaceas, essentially unreliable, innocuous or even useless.
- Favorable trial results are statistically manipulated. The Pfizer math is shifty and the “per protocol” method is frankly disingenuous, constituting a violation of bioethics laws.
- The vaccines are potentially harmful, yielding dangerous side-effects, aka “adverse reactions,” that are routinely underreported in passive, voluntary sites like VAERS in the U.S. and Yellow Card in the U.K.
- Liability immunity: the PREP Act and the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization)) ensure that neither Big Pharma nor the FDA can be sued in the event that the vaccines cause harm, thus creating reasonable suspicion.
- The pharmaceutical giants are profiting enormously from the marketing of their product—Pfizer alone projects earnings of $33.5 billion—and rank high in lobbying and advertising budgeting, giving them decisive leverage over politicians and media outlets to enforce the party line.
- Major criminal settlement payments totaling in the billions levied against Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson for withholding risks and for dodgy marketing practices are a deeply troubling circumstance.
- Since the vaccines are experimental substances still lacking FDA approval, have not been tested for the appropriate minimum of five years or more, and are in reality a form of gene therapy, their long-term effects are unknown.
Each of the seven are massive concerns but I have highlighted the final one because it really is the most problematic. We may be in the midst of a major effort to re-educate the public about how little anyone can trust our governments. The communal outcomes from inoculating these vaxxines may come far too late in the story, but may yet be the greatest catastrophe of all. As noted in the article.
According to reports, COVID cases among the vaccinated are skyrocketing in various countries around the world. Iceland, for example, is 90 per cent fully vaccinated, yet it continues to set new daily case records. The vast majority of Gibraltar’s population is fully vaccinated; notwithstanding, cases are soaring and continue to rise. Sourcing The Washington Post, Deseret News writes that Israel, the poster child for a national vaccination program, has seen a significant rise in cases, again among the vaccinated. “Among adults, about 85 percent have been vaccinated which means that Israel’s vaccinated is five times larger than its unvaccinated community.” The jab seems to be dysfunctional.
It is more than possible that at this stage your life is threatened much more by the vaxxines that it is by Covid, but this you may not find out until 3-5 years have passed. We are donkeys led by donkeys.
Pingback: Donkeys led by donkeys - The Rabbit Hole
Will insurance companies pay out on life insurance policies if you die from having the Vaccine?