Lindsay Shepherd was the bunny caught between the Moloch of the modern left and a three minute video of Jordan Peterson which she showed in her classroom on communications at Wilfred Laurier University in Ontario last year. Her story was told here: Resolved: “there are no biological differences between men and women”. Her experience has caused her to have done some serious soul-searching, and has come out non-left which means, by definition, she is on the right. This is what she says at the end, and bless her for her bravery and moral strength.
What I want to get across is that I no way want to be associated with what the left has become. I am not a leftist any more, I would not call myself that. Does that make me right wing, or does that make me a centrist? I don’t know. You tell me. But all I know is I do not want to have any part in this disgusting leftist culture. Sometimes I see myself brought up as an example of leftists who advocate for free speech. I just want to clear the air. That does not describe me anymore.
From Small Dead Animals which also provides this convenient list from her presentation:
What is the Left all about?
- They’re pro-censorship
- They are victimhood culture
- They are all about moral righteousness
- They are taught that claiming to be offended results in a moral victory
- They don’t believe in personal responsibility
- They are completely intolerant of diversity of thought
- They are humourless people
- They want to make society boring
- They want to make it that no one can make a joke
- If you are not on their side 100% they will slander you mercilessly
No doubt many more can be added.