Here are a selection from Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals that only work for the left and cannot be applied by the right. And the reason they don’t work is that the left by and large have no principles, only an empty sentimentality that allows them to line up behind their power-hungry leaders without any ability to see the consequences of what their leaders actually do. These people are unteachable. They have learned nothing from all of the revolutions that have gone wrong which have imprisoned and impoverished all of their supporters while making their handful of leaders wealthy and powerful beyond any other possibility they might originally had. Look t this list and try to find any leverage at all in dealing with the left.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12.”The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
1. The left have no principles, only tactics.
2. The mentality of the left is founded on the self-righteous belief that everything they do is pure good based on their pure intentions, and will therefore never listen to or accept they have ever done harm or are at fault about anything.
3. Violence is the prime tactic of the left.
4. No member of the left is ever embarrassed about anything done on its behalf by any of its leaders.