This is how the vid is described at YouTube:
Tim, Ian, Luke, and Lydia join lawyers David ‘Viva’ Freihert and Robert Barnes to examine Candace Owens’ joke about invading Australia and the mainstream media’s disproportionate response.
Apparently she wasn’t serious about invading Australia. But the rest of them were pretty serious about what they thought about Australia, its people and our governments. They were not kind.
The video is taken from Small Dead Animals where there are a number of questions that no one will answer but would be fun to ask.
- How many months/years do they plan to keep on wearing masks?
- Double-vaccinated people currently have full freedom to go to restaurants, bars, get on trains & flights, etc. When the next booster shot becomes mandatory, do they realize that not taking it will make them “unworthy”?
- How frequently are they prepared to accept “booster” injections into their bodies? Yearly? Monthly?
- If their government demands a contact tracing app be installed on their phones, will they comply? Will they respond within 15 minutes to every message from Big Brother?
- If such apps are “upgraded” to constantly monitor all audio and new laws are passed to jail anyone who doesn’t keep these apps running 24/7, will they comply?
- If a social credit system is installed in their country, will they alter their behavior to not offend their masters?
No one has any idea where this will end. The notion that we have regained our freedom only shows that we may never have really had it in the first place.
Then there is this question that has been asked by David Archibald: Is Australia The Stupidest Country On The Planet? I’m sure it’s only rhetorical, but this is what is found at the link.
There was a bit of a kerfuffle in Indonesia in June this year. A philanthropist wanted to hand out free ivermectin, but was closed down by the Indonesian Government.
Covid cases continued rising, and government policy on ivermectin flipped to approval on 15th July. Then what happened? The media have been deathly quiet on the subject: the Indonesians have almost wiped covid out in their country.
Indonesian covid cases, from March 2020 to 19th October, 2021
Approval for ivermectin was given on 15th July. Daily cases peaked three days later at 50,039. They started falling precipitously to a low of 924 on 19th October. Indonesia has a population of 277 million people.
And what’s his conclusion?
What does this mean? It means that Australia could end its covid problem anytime it wanted to at hardly any expense at all. Our government would be aware of what the Indonesians have achieved. It also means that any covid deaths from here on are state-sanctioned murder. Anybody dead or crippled due to the vaccines is not an unfortunate, random side effect, but something done at the behest of the Australian Government, not unwittingly.
You can be sure this has been poll-driven and focus-grouped to the farthest reaches and the government is behaving just as it has been asked to do. What was that question again, David?