Even more certain is that women who live in socialist economies prefer capitalism. It may take a year or two after the socialists have taken over, but eventually they figure it out, as do men as well. So let us begin with this: A MAJORITY of American women age 18-54 would prefer living in a socialist country to living in a capitalist country. That story was replied to here: 55% Of Women Prefer Socialism To Capitalism. Here’s Why They’re Wrong.
What is of particular interest is the list of attributes being sought in the socialist system these women are seeking to have introduced. The list is shown in descending order of approval, from 76% for the first through to 52% for the tenth.
- Universal healthcare (76 percent)
- Tuition-free education (72 percent)
- Living wage (68 percent)
- State-controlled economy (66 percent)
- State control and regulation of private property (61 percent)
- High taxes for the rich (60 percent)
- State-controlled media and communication (57 percent)
- Strong environmental regulations (56 percent)
- High public spending (55 percent)
- Government “democratizes” private businesses—that is, gives workers control over them—to the greatest extent possible (52 percent)
“State-controlled economy” pretty well defines socialism with 66 percent of women between the ages of 18 and 54 signing up for whatever it might mean in practice. These attitudes go very neatly with the 66% who seek “State-controlled media and communication”. With this as to provide the groundwork, let me continue with this: Can we risk nominating a man for president? Here is the point she is making:
Men have had their chance. Let us not risk four more years of this. After the past 230, we have been warned.
Yes, let women take over running our communities with no involvement of men where they can introduce exactly what they are looking for (see above). And following from that, let me continue with this: How Feminism Breeds Marital Resentment. I am sure it does with consequences all of their own. There is then this, where again both sides of the story are told. First this.
I’m sure this is wrong. Here is the other side.
Well, I’m not going to be around to know how it finally turns out when and if this has all played itself out. But I have to say, a complete take-over of our societies by Islam seems a more likely prospect than a society run by feminists.