The political wars are unfortunately ideological and not pragmatic so the left remains on the left since their only aim is to smash capitalism and tear down what exists. They are nihilists and bitterly deranged. It is their inner misery that drives them and not outwards improvements in the governance of the United States. But the following list from Legal Immigrants for America is for us to take some pleasure in, differences PDT has made which is a partial list but does hit many of the high spots.
1.Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch appointed and approved by Senate
2. Illegal immigration down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
3. Keystone pipeline approved
4. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans and many VA employees out
5. More than 600,000. Jobs created
6. Median household income at a 7 year high
7. The Stock Market at the highest in history
8. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget
9. Targeting of MS13 gangs and many already deported
10. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients
11. Unemployment lowest since May 2007
12. End of DAPA program
13. Highest manufacturing surge in America in 3 years from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota,
14. UN advised their migration program of settling middle east refugees (the New Americans) throughout the United States will end
15. Sanctuary city problem being addressed by Attorney General
16. Both House and Senate passed largest tax cut to US taxpayers in history
17. Presidential pay check donated to Veterans issues.
18. And just in:: Objections to Trump travel ban are overruled by the Supreme Court
Not tired of winning but why is it so difficult?