And just like that, Canada becomes a totalitarian authoritarian state with no evident means to return to its former way of life.
And in case you are interested in the extent to which Justin Trudeau is an utter non-entity, you should read through this: Who Is Justin Trudeau? put together by David Solway. Here is some of it, but the extent to which this nobody is Canada’s dictator should amaze you. We really are the most depraved and inane political culture in history.
Justin Trudeau’s track record as prime minister of Canada is, to put it mildly, far from stellar.
- He has been implicated in multiple scandals and cited on several ethics violations.
- He has imposed a needless and prohibitive carbon tax upon a struggling nation and raised the national debt into the economic stratosphere.
- He is soft on terrorism, having awarded a $10.5 million reparation payment to al-Qaeda terrorist Omar Khadr, a Canadian who had been imprisoned in Guantanamo for killing an American medic in Afghanistan.
- He sympathized with Boston marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tzarnaev, who killed three people and injured another 170, saying “there is no question that this happened because there is someone who feels completely excluded.” We need, rather, “to look at the root causes” of terrorism.
- He is on record admiring the “basic dictatorship” of Communist China and made no secret of his fondness for Castro, waxing eloquent in his eulogy for the dead dictator and extolling “his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people.” Trudeau concluded his oration by “join[ing] the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”
Canadians used to see Canada as a better version of North American political culture. Now it is no better than Mussolini’s Italy.