The title is Long-Term Damage from COVID Vaccination but the thing is we have only a very short-term perspective so far. Long-term it is likely to be even worse. But so far we have this:
- COVID-19 vaccines are capable of causing damage in a number of different ways. Disturbingly, all these different mechanisms of harm have synergistic effects when it comes to dysregulating your innate and adaptive immune systems and activating latent viruses
- The worst symptoms of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that is the very thing gene-based COVID vaccines are instructing your body to make
- While the natural spike protein is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is even worse, as the synthetic RNA has been manipulated in such a way as to create a very robust and unnatural spike protein
- The spike protein is toxic in and of itself, and has the ability to induce vascular, heart and neurological damage
- The COVID-19 vaccine disables the Type I interferon pathway, which explains why vaccinated patients are reporting herpes and shingles infection following COVID-19 vaccination
Still there is this to take into consideration.
The Spike Protein Is the Bioweapon
As noted by Mikovits, we now know that the worst symptoms of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that is the very thing these gene-based vaccines are instructing your body to make. But it’s far worse, as the vaccines do not cause your body to make the same spike protein as SARS-CoV-2 but one that has been genetically modified, making it far more toxic. So, it’s no wonder things are going wrong.
“The SARS-CoV-2 infection never was what they said it was,” Mikovits says. “There was no infection asymptomatically. It’s a monkey virus coming out of a monkey cell line and that’s the problem, but the spike protein is clearly [causing] the disease.
So, you just injected the envelope of HIV … a syncytin gammaretrovirus envelope, and a SARS S2 receptor binding domain. That’s not a vaccine. It is the disease-causing agent. It’s a bioweapon. So now your cells are all producing that bioweapon and you’re going to take out the innate immunity, NK [natural killer] cells and dendritic cells …
You’re going to disrupt your white blood cells, your immune response. You’re going to turn on an anti-inflammatory cytokine signature in every cell of your body. It exhausts your NK cells’ ability to determine infected cells. It’s the nightmare we predicted.”
About these things you and I know nothing, but these biomedical experts do. That is why such debates should go on before they start injecting people other than in very carefully controlled and monitored experiments.
About the long-term no one knows a thing, at least not yet. And there is even more along these same lines at the link.