“Another sleazy federal bureaucrat”

That’s Anthony Fauci he is discussing. Also about this matter of “false positives”. Saw this as a comment here.

Bayesian conditional probability is being completely ignored. Let’s say a COVID-19 test is 90% accurate and 1 out of 100 people have COVID-19. You test positive for COVID-19, what’s the chance the test is correct? 100-1=99 people don’t have COVID-19 but 99×10%= ~10 will falsely test positive. The probability that you actually have COVID-19 is only 1/(1+10)= ~9%. ~90% of positive cases/deaths are FALSE!

Meanwhile there is so much money being made out of curing us that this is one disease that will never go away. False positives are all just part of ths story.

1 thought on ““Another sleazy federal bureaucrat”

  1. Pingback: “Another sleazy federal bureaucrat” - The Rabbit Hole

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.